HPCSA #: PS 0035734
Practice #: (PR) 8623783
- M.A. Counselling Psychology (UFS)
- M.B.A. (NWU – Potch Business School)
- B.A. Hons. Industrial Psychology (UFS)
- B.A. Hons. Psychology (UFS)
- B.A. with Theology (UFS)
I am trained in General & Ecosystemic Theories, Stratified Systems Theory, Cognitive Therapy, Behaviour Therapy, Person Centred Therapy, Multimodal Therapy, Reality Therapy, Gestalt Therapy, Crisis Intervention, Problem Solving Therapy, Clinical Hypnotherapy, Brain Spotting & other detraumatisation therapies, Solution Focussed Therapy and Acceptance & Commitment Therapy, as well as trained in multiple treatment related psychometric and other treatment related assessment instruments.
I am also trained in Multiple Industrial/Organisational assessment instruments (CPA, MBTI, BarOn-EQi, PPA, DISC, etc.),
AGE GROUPS PREFERRED
- Regarding most services, I work with Teenagers and especially Adults.
- Regarding ADD/ADHD, ODD and Learning Barriers I work with people from Childhood to Adulthood.
- Regarding Work related treatment services, I work with Young Adults to Pre-Retired Adults.
INTERDISCIPLINARY HEALTH TEAMS
Whenever possible, I strive to work closely with the relevant health practitioner/-s such as:
- General Practitioners (GP’s) and/or Medical Specialists (Paediatricians, Neurologists, Psychiatrists, etc.)
- Occupational Therapists and/or Speech Therapists
- Biokineticians, Physiotherapists and/or Personal GYM Trainers
- Nutritionists and/or Dieticians
- Wellness Coaches/Practitioners
- Other relevant Psychologists and/or Psychological Counsellors
- Other relevant Health & Wellness related Practitioners
- Treatment related
- Accommodations and/or Concessions related
- Career and Subject Choice related
- Personal Development related.
- Adoption Application related
- Pre-Marital Counselling related
- Neuropsychological Assessments for Rehabilitation or Road Accident Fund purposes.
AREAS OF TREATMENT:
- Anxiety, Depression, Trauma, Vicarious Traumatisation, Conflict and/or Anger Management
- Relationship Counselling, Pre-/ Marital Counselling and/or Divorce Counselling
- ADHD, OCD, ODD, Epilepsy and/or Learning Barriers – from Childhood to Adults
- Psychological Wellness, Life Coaching, Stress, Burnout and/or Chronic Fatigue.
- Career Counselling and Career Path / Development Planning from Teenagers to Adults
- Executive Burnout / Counselling, Work Stress, Conflict Management and/or Teams Wellness
- Parental Guidance, Parental Counselling and/or Family Counselling
- Infertility and/or Adoption Counselling.
- Psychological Rehabilitation – pre & post amputations and post traumatic brain injury.
- Community Development Consulting
- Counselling (Individual, Group, Relationship, Marital, Family, Executive Health, Wellness, etc.)
- Psycho-Education and/or Biblio-Therapy
- Coaching (Wellness, ADHD, Executive, Life Coaching, etc.)
- Life Skills Training (Stress Management, Problem Solving, Conflict Management, Relaxation, etc.)
- Hypnotherapy (Trauma, Assertiveness, Weight Loss, Self-Esteem, Concentration, Smoking, etc.)
Community Development Consulting
LIFE SKILLS TRAINING
- ADHD, ODD, OCD and Co-Morbidities related
- Stress Management (Anxiety & Depression & Anger)
- Assertiveness, Conflict Management and Difficult People
- Resilience and Agility
- Communication Skills
- Creativity, Innovation and Problem Solving
- Motivation and Self Esteem
- Study, Memory and Concentration
- Planning, Organising and Time Management
- Customer Service and Work Teams
- Other Life Skills (Managing Diversity, etc.)
RESEARCH / SURVEYS
Details available on request.
Direct your email to Emile and send to Emile.Wilmans@psycare.co.za.