We offer the following psychology services from our practice @ PsyCare in Glover Avenue 265, Centurion.
We offer counselling from a Christian Perspective.
Individual Psychotherapy/ Psychology
Individual psychotherapy aims to address the main psychology concerns of clients as they experience them in day-to-day living.
These concerns may be experienced at a personal or interpersonal level. Focus areas include:
- Exploring a clients past experience and developing an understanding of how that impacts their present state of mind. (Past Psychology)
- Discovering the potential inherent in the client to address the current issues at hand. (Present Psychology)
- To apply the clients inherent potential to successfully overcome difficulties and direct their lives in a meaningful way. (Future Psychology)
- Developing meaningful interpersonal relationships.
Marital Therapy / Couples Counselling (Couples Psychology)
The aim of marital therapy and couples counselling is to establish effective ways of dealing with conflicts in a relationship (Couples Psychology) whilst developing certain principles to form the basis of the relationship.
These principles include:
- Mutual Understanding
- Effective communication
- Common vision
- Collaborative growth
Child Therapy Services
Adolescent Psychology/ Teen Therapy
Adolescent psychology or teen therapy aims to help a teenager understand their experiences as they move through adolescence. Once they have developed a better understanding of what they are experiencing they can develop effective ways of coping with these experiences. The challenge is to develop a sense of identity and focus in life amidst the chaos often experienced during adolescence.
The forensic psychology services I offer include:
- Psychology Evaluation
- Asseement of psychological state of Victims of Crime
- Competency to Stand Trial
- Mental Status Evaluation
- Full Forensic Psychology Assessment
- Expert Witness Testimony
- Pre-sentencing Reports/ Prison Psychology
Please visit www.PsychoLegal.co.za for more info on Forensic Psychology Services.
You can contact us on 076 010 4952 or email us at PsyCare for more information.